Aerosol Therapy - Lower Airways
Complete and effective nebulizer system for seasonal use.
Targeted treatments for different respiratory tracts, thanks to the innovative “RF9” nebulizer with 4 modes of nebulization.
Optimized medication delivery and reduced dispersion.
Why Choose 4Neb
- Made in Italy
- High quality air filter
- Particle size certified by TUV Rheinland
- Soft-touch Adult and Child masks included
- Breath-enhanced 4 speed and particle size “RF9”
Technical features of nebulization
|Respiratory System||Flaem Compressor||F400|
|Upper Airways||Oropharyngeal region||No selector||7.7 (3)||0.53 (2)|
|Lower Airways||Tracheobronchial region||Position 1||5.1 (1)||0.36 (2)|
|Pulmonary region||Position 2||3.7 (1)||0.30 (2)|
|Peripheral region||Position 3||2.5 (1)||0.23 (2)|
(1) In vitro testing certified by TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH – Germany in compliance with the European Standard EN 13544-1 for nebulizing systems. Further details available on request
(2) Values measured according to Flaem’s internal procedure I29-P07.5 Delivery ratevalues can change depending on the patient’s respiratory capacity
(3) Data calculated based on the values obtained with the Malvern Spraytec and compared with the values of the tests performed at UNI Parma